Halloween is just around the corner. I am not the biggest fan of the the scary side of this holiday...I have a way to active of an imagination that will keep me up all night. But I do like the cute side of Halloween. Here are some cute Etsy find for Halloween. Enjoy!
1. DIY Halloween Maternity Iron-on
I normally don't like spiders, but this is beautiful! This shop has some very pretty jewelry.
How adorable is this?! I want one to wear for making Halloween dinner!
Have a Happy Halloween weekend!
- Red Gate Farm The Farmer's Market Basket. She has a ton of themed basket ideas here.
- Dandee Designs 'Summer in a basket'
- Doodlebuckets.com gave an idea for filling a basket with coffee, cookies etc.
- Make a bushel basket into a baby gift - filled with books, toys and baby items.
- Beautiful images of fruit baskets
- Dinner baskets for friends, new parents, neighbor, church raffles.
- Aesthetic Nest throw a farmed themed birthday party
- Two Shades of Pink show how to make the cute little Fall apple basket decoration
- Diana Dig Dirt uses a bushel basket as garden art
- P.S. I made this... makes a lamp out of a bushel basket
- Red Geranium Cottage found this basket wagon at a store in Shipshwanna...how cute it that?
- How about this cute hand painted basket from Polyvore
- A Fine Feathered Nest has a beautiful had painted basket with a striped liner. It would be cute for a little girls room.
- Oilcloth Addict shows some beautiful liners for bushel baskets.
- The Style Sisters show a great way for turning a bushel basket in to a water cooler
- Lorajean's Magazine has a tutorial for a picnic basket with pockets.
- A Need for Caffeine made some cute baskets with ribbon.
- Embroidery.com has a cute tutorial for a liner and lid.
|from Delia Creates|
|from Made in Melissa's Kitchen|
This picture is from an article called "The Rescuing Hug". The article details the first week of life of a set of twins. Each were in their respective incubators and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against the hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together, the healthier of the two, threw an arm over her sister in an endearing embrace. The smaller baby's heart stabilized and temperature rose to normal.