|July 8, 2006 - We look like kids!!!!|
Ok, well some one needs to pinch me and tell me that five years really has passed. Who knew that would fly by so quickly?!?! I cannot believe that five years ago today, July 8th, 2006 I married my best friend and partner in crime, threw the biggest party of our lives, and started our 'new life' as husband and wife. I could not ask for a better husband, father or friend. Brian, you are my everything! We have been through more than I imagined we would have.
So far in five years we have:
- Resided in two states - Indiana to Alabama and back again!
- Lived in 3 different houses (2 of which have been in the last two years)
- Been blessed with 3 amazing children who keep everyday more lively than the last.
- Learned what it means to rely fully on God & each other
- Understood that Brian thinks in straight lines and black & white and I tend to think 'curvy' and in technicolor...(I have decided that this is why we work so well together!!!)
- Created memories that will last forever.
- Supported each other no matter what crazy idea we (usually me) came up with.
- Became the "Old Married Couple" and we like it!
|June 11, 2011|
I am so happy with the way our life path has taken us. Not saying that it has been completely a walk in the park...but its been close to it!! Everyday bring us closer together and I thank God that he brought 'my cowboy' in to my life. Brian, I love you! Thanks for everything! I look forward to making more memories and spending many, many more wonderful years with you!!! Happy Anniversary!